Avocado Mint Green Keto Smoothie
The green smoothie is super popular, but it’s usually loaded with sugar. Here’s a healthier keto low carb smoothie made with avocado and mint.
Servings 1 person
- 1/2 of an avocado (about 3-4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- low carb sugar substitute to taste
- 5-6 large mint leaves
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Place all of the ingredients except the ice into the blender. Blend on low speed until completely pureed. Add the crushed ice and blend. Taste to adjust sweetness and tartness. Serve.
NET CARBS: 4
Serving: 1batch | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Net Carbs: 4 g | % Carbs: 7 % | % Protein: 1.8 % | % Fat: 91.2 %