Easy lemon-garlic lamb chops
Easy lemon garlic lamb chops are quick to cook and perfectly juicy. Great for weeknights when you want a delicious dinner on the table fast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Resting time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 lamb chops Depending on their size, serve 1-2 per person
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon, approximately 3-4 tablespoons
- 2-3 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chilli/red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Pre-heat a cast-iron/stainless steel pan over high heat.
- Drizzle the lamb chops with the olive oil and lemon juice then generously season with the herbs and spices on both sides.
- Place the lamb chops in the hot pan then sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Flip the lamb chops onto the fat side and allow to sear until the fat has started to render and has caramelized.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving with lemon wedges.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 753mg | Potassium: 620mg | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 4.2mg