Banana Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
This banana chocolate milkshake recipe makes the perfect quick and easy low-carb dessert or breakfast treat. This rich and creamy chocolate-banana-goodness will satisfy all your sweet cravings without all the carbs and is suitable for a low-carb, Atkins, keto, or Banting diet.
- 4 tbsp granulated stevia erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp sugar-free banana flavoring
- 2 cups ice cubes
- sugar-free chocolate syrup for garnish (optional an not in nutritional info)
In a small bowl, whisk sweetener and cocoa powder together until combined and lump-free. Transfer dry ingredients to a blender.
- Gradually add the heavy cream, pulsing the blender between each addition. Blend the mixture until it begins to thicken, but still does not hold its shape. Be careful to not over blend.
- Next, add the almond milk, vanilla, and banana flavoring and blend until the mixture re-thickens.
- Lastly, add the ice and blend until the mixture is smooth. Adjust sweetness and flavoring as desired and serve!