Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Recipe
Learn how to make Zucchini Noodles with Pesto for a simple, healthy, low-carb, dairy-free, vegan, Whole30, and keto dinner recipe that you can throw together for a healthy workday lunch or busy weeknight!
- 4 zucchini cut into spaghetti-style noodles
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- ½ cup avocado pesto* about 1/2 cup
- Pine nuts toasted, optional
Prepare vegan avocado pesto sauce.
- Cut off ends of zucchini and cut into spaghetti-style noodles using a tabletop spiralizer.
- In a large skillet or sauce pan drizzle olive oil and add zucchini noodles. Saute over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Add avocado pesto and tomatoes. Continue cooking over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
Serve zucchini noodles with toasted pine nuts and enjoy!
*You can also use regular pesto if you do not have avocado pesto.