Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
This Keto Vanilla Milkshake Recipe uses just 3 ingredients to achieve thick and creamy milkshake perfection!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 (11 fluid ouncZonePerfect Keto White Chocolate Coconut Shake
- 1/2 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 red raspberries for garnish
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
- Freeze the shake in an ice cube tray until solid.
- Add the frozen shake ice cubes, cream, and vanilla to a blender and process until smooth and creamy, like a super thick milkshake, tamping down as necessary. We find this works best in a high-speed blender.
- Transfer to a glass, top with the raspberries and coconut, and serve immediately.
Net Carbs: 3g per serving
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 545mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 2289mg