Keto Egg and Avocado Salad Lettuce Wraps
These Keto Egg Salad Wraps with Avocado are perfect for a vegetarian lunch and are full of healthy fats to keep your body fueled.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- Eggs Slicer
- 4 eggs boiled
- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 8 leaves baby cos lettuce or romaine
- Using an egg slicer, slice the boiled eggs using a dicing method. First place the egg on it’s side and slice, gently lift the egg, without separating the slices. Place the egg on its base and slice from top to bottom, add to a mixing bowl.
- Dice the avocado and add to the eggs.
- Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, chives, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix gently.
- Add ¼ cup of the mixture into each lettuce leaf and enjoy.
Serving: 65g | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.8mg