Simple Low Carb Salad with Peanut Dressing
Our Simple Low Carb Salad with Peanut Dressing is a fresh, Asian style coleslaw that will tantalize your taste buds. It is vegetarian and vegan friendly – a great salad to bring to a picnic or potluck.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 4 cups Chinese Cabbage shredded
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves torn
- 4 Scallions thinly sliced
- 1 medium Avocado flesh diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons Erythritol
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger ground
In a large bowl combine the chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, cilantro scallions and avocado. Mix well and divide among 4 dishes.
In a smaller bowl combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until completely combined. If the dressing is too thick add a little more water.
Drizzle the dressing over the salads, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 459mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3800IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1.8mg