Keto Chicken Salad Recipe – Low Carb Easy & Delicious
Our Keto Chicken Salad Wraps are an easy lunch that you can make ahead, just keep the lettuce leaves separate and top them with the chicken when you’re ready to eat. It’s that simple!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 serves
- 1 pound chicken thighs boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 tablespoon Parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 10 leaves baby cos lettuce or Romaine
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- In a mixing bowl marinate the chicken in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil.
- Place the chicken on a lined cookie sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the thighs.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut the cooled chicken into a small dice, around 1/2in/1cm cubes.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl with the diced celery, parsley and mayonnaise. Mix well and adjust seasoning.
- Spoon ¼ cup of chicken salad into each lettuce leaf, serve and enjoy.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 293mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: