Blueberry chia seed pudding
- Prep Time: 5M
- Total Time: 5M
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
A delicious Vegan breakfast! Super easy to make meal prep style!
- 2 c. Coconut Milk
- 1/2 c. Chia Seeds
- 1 c. Blueberries
- Optional: Almonds, Granola, Coconut, Fresh Fruit for topping
- Optional: Sweetener Such as Honey, Stevia, Sugar, Maple Syrup
- In medium bowl mix Coconut Milk and Chia seeds (Sweetener too if you are adding any) then refrigerate for at least a few hours, or overnight
- In saucepan, simmer blueberries until they start popping, turn off heat and smash with potato masher, refrigerate
- When ready layer chia pudding and blueberry mixture in cups, top with toppings and serve
Sweetener is optional!
- Category: Vegan
- Cuisine: Breakfast