Maple cream cheese keto pumpkin muffins
Keto pumpkin muffins made with a maple cream cheese swirl. Almond flour and coconut flour give this keto muffin the perfect texture. A bit sweet to go perfectly as a keto snack or along side your low carb breakfast.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon canned pumpkin optional but recommended
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia or monk fruit
Maple cream cheese mixture
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup or 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia or monk fruit
- 2 teaspoon heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 325-330ºF
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, pumpkin spice, baking powder and salt together for your dry ingredients
- For your wet, melted butte, eggs, canned pumpkin (optional), and liquid stevia or monk fruit. Mix those together.
- Combine dry and wet, make maple cream cheese instructions below.
- Take 1/2 TB of the pumpkin muffin batter and line the bottoms of your muffins liners. Then take 1 tsp of your cream cheese and place on the top of each. Next, on top of that add 1 TB of pumpkin muffin batter then 1/2-1 tsp of cream cheese batter on top of that. Then using a toothpick give the top portion a swirl.
- If you notice you are alternating the two creating layers. Place in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes checking at the 20 minute mark. Muffins should have risen and toothpick should come out clean.
Maple cream cheese batter
- Cream room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer
- add in sour cream then cream the two together
- add in sugar-free maple syrup, liquid stevia or monk fruit and heavy cream