Keto Thai Chicken Larb
Our Keto Thai Chicken Larb is a delicious lunch or dinner that can be enjoyed warm or cold! It’s a quick low carb recipe and very easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 pound Ground Chicken Thigh
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemongrass ground into a paste
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 Shallot thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Ground Galangal
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- ½ cup Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Cilantro Leaves
- 12 Lettuce Leaves Baby Romaine or Butter
- Fresh Chili to serve
- Place a wok or large saucepan over medium heat and add the sesame seeds. Toast until evenly browned.
- Add the sesame seeds to a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, and crush until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Place the same wok or saucepan over high heat and add the fish sauce, water and ground chicken. Break up the chicken, and saute until cooked through, but not browned.
- Add the sesame oil, lemongrass, and garlic, and mix well. Cook for another minute before turning off the heat.
- Stir through the shallot, galangal and lime juice. Allow the mixture to cool for about 5 minutes before adding the scallions, mint, cilantro, and ground sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the lettuce leaves and top with fresh chili, if desired
Keto Thai Chicken Larb Recipe – Light, Zesty & Easy to Make (Low-Carb Asian)
Serving: 4leaves | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 820mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5853IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 3mg