Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Grilled Lamb Kebabs deserve to be a rest-of-summer habit. Briny olives and full flavored seasonings give a punchy vibrant flavor, you will love this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified sales.
- wooden skewers
- grill pan or grill
- 3/4 cup avocado oil plus more for the grill
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 pounds lamb boneless, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- Wooden Skewers soaked for 30 minutes
- For serving: Tzataki Cauliflower Rice
- In a bowl whisk together avocado oil, oregano, smoked paprika, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cubed lamb and mix well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the grates with oil.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade. Thread the lamb, onion, red pepper and olives onto the wooden skewers. Season will salt and pepper.
- Grill the kebabs, turning as needed, for about 10 minutes. (Or to desired doneness.)
- Serve with Tzataki over cauliflower rice.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.5mg