BALSAMIC BROWN SUGAR LAMB CHOPS
This Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops recipe is savory and rich goodness with sweetness to boot! Delicious juicy lamb chops are seared then basted in a deliciously flavorful luscious sauce that’s super easy to make!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Frenched Lamb Rib Chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional: Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add olive oil to pan and heat over medium high heat. Season lamb chops on each side with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once pan is hot, sear the chops on each side for up to 2 minutes then remove chops from pan and let rest.
- Turn the heat down to medium low. Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for one minute making sure you don’t burn it.
- Next whisk in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the sauce to thicken.
- Add chops back into the pan, baste with sauce and continue to cook the chops until they are at your level of desired doneness. Remove chops from pan and place on serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Make sure you pat the lamb chops dry before searing to get a lovely color to them. Also sear on high heat for a gorgeous golden color.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 364mg | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.3mg