Keto Chocolate Berry Truffle Smoothie
Switch up your breakfast routine with this Keto Chocolate Berry Truffle Smoothie that’s thick and rich like a milkshake, and tastes like chocolate-covered raspberry truffle candy!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 medium-sized Haas avocado
- 2 tablespoons pecans almonds are also yummy here
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1g packets stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries our mix includes raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Shaved stevia-sweetened chocolate
- Add all ingredients except the ice to a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Add the ice and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass and add toppings if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Net Carbs: 4g per servingUpdate 3/27/2019: We re-formulated the recipe and it’s even yummier! We also added new pictures to this post. This recipe starts off thick like soft-serve ice cream, and then as it melts a bit it turns into regular smoothie consistency.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.2mg