Keto Spinach Gratin
This Keto Spinach Gratin recipe is the perfect low carb side dish that you never knew you needed. We’re talking a creamy, cheesy, never-eat-spinach-any-other-way kind of meal, and it’s super easy to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 pound Frozen Spinach defrosted and water squeezed out
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Gruyere Cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Place a saucepan over high heat and add the butter, onion and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the spinach, followed by the salt and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer, before adding half the parmesan and half the gruyere cheeses.
- Remove from the heat and spoon the mixture into a casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 402mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9701IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 288mg | Iron: 1mg