Keto Green Smoothie
This creamy Keto green smoothie is zingy, fragrant and super refreshing. The recipe includes healthy fats from avocado and almond butter and an optional scoop of protein powder for a balanced Keto breakfast.
- handful / 15g kale
- handful / 10g fresh mint leaves, picked
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 / 50g fennel or 1 celery stick
- 1/4 small cucumber (100g)
- 1 tbsp protein powder unsweetened
- 1 cup / 240 ml almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Scoop the avocado flesh out and place all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Adjust thickness by adding more almond milk if desired.
Protein powder is optional.You can replace the almond milk with coconut milk if you prefer.For a fruitier smoothie, add a handful of berries such as blueberries, strawberries or raspberries (plus 1 tsp or erythritol if you’ve got a sweet tooth). This will increase the carb count.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.7g | Protein: 5.6g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 4.7g | Sugar: 1.7g