Servings: 16 eggs
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dill
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 slices of cooked bacon chopped fine
- Parsley for garnish
- Cut each hard boiled egg in half and place the cooked yolk into a bowl and the cooked egg white onto an egg plate.
- With a fork, mash the egg yolks until they resemble coarse crumbs. Add in the sour cream, mayo, mustard and salt and pepper and mix very well until the mixture is creamy (you could do this in a food processor if you wanted). Stir in the remaining ingredients and taste the filling for seasoning. If the filling seems a little dry, add in a spoonful more mayo.
To boil the perfect egg, simply place raw eggs in cold water and bring to a boil. Once your reach a boil, set a timer for 10 minutes. When time is up, drain and rinse the eggs in cold water and peel as soon as they are cool enough to handle.
Calories: 102kcal | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 50mg | Vitamin A: 170IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.3mg