Cinnamon Keto Crepes
Coconut flour low carb crepes are easy to make and absolutely delicious. Fill them with berries for an easy breakfast and top with whipped cream for dessert.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings 6 crepes
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon Swerve granulated sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon divided
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- Mix together the coconut flour, eggs, heavy whipping cream, water, Swerve confectioners sugar substitute and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon in a bowl. Blend together until completely smooth.
- Let the mixture sit for a minute or two. If it becomes too thick, add a bit more water a tablespoons at a time. You want it to be able to smoothly line a skillet when you tilt it from side to side.
- Place a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Add ⅓ cup of the batter to the skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side before carefully flipping the crepe and cooking for another 30 seconds to one minute on the other side.
- Repeat step 4 for the remaining 5 crepes.
- Combine the granulated sugar substitute with the remaining ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the crepes and serve.
Only a thin layer of oil or butter is needed for cooking and it’s best to use a nonstick skillet.To quickly coat the skillet with the batter, tilt the pan with one hand while pouring in the batter with the other hand.Be sure the first side is cooked before flipping. The edges should be starting to brown and the top should be bubbling.
Serving: 1crepe | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
Net Carbs: 2 g | % Carbs: 7.3 % | % Protein: 18.3 % | % Fat: 74.3 %