Servings: 4 servings
- 16 oz salmon
- 2 each portobello mushroom caps (or 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms)
- 4 each baby bok choy
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 ea green onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 inch Ginger grated (approx. 1 tsp.)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Whisk together all of your marinade ingredients
- Drizzle half of the marinade on the salmon and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate the salmon while it marinates for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare vegetables: Trim the rough ends from the bok choy and cut into halves. Slice the mushrooms into ½ inch pieces.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the vegetables and lay on a lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a lined baking sheet as well. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Top with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
WW Smart Points= Green:7 Blue:2 Purple:2
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 218.98kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.01g | Protein: 22.94g | Fat: 12.72g | Saturated Fat: 1.88g | Cholesterol: 62.37mg | Sodium: 426.58mg | Potassium: 565.01mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 89.86IU | Vitamin C: 2.77mg | Calcium: 33.11mg | Iron: 1.2mg