BERRY-SAGE KETO FRUIT SALAD IN A VANILLA BEAN MASCARPONE DRESSING (LOW CARB)
This keto fruit salad recipe is one serving so that it can be easily modified to however many you want to serve. It’s super quick to mix up and have a nice dessert, or you can multiply it by twelve and make it a party!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 chopped sage leaf
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- In one bowl mix berries and chopped sage.
- In another bowl, mix together mascarpone cheese, vanilla bean pulp, and heavy cream.
- Microwave cream mixture for 10 seconds and mix.
- Add cream to mixed berries and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g