Keto Taco Casserole
Our Keto Taco Casserole is a super easy and tasty meal when you have not much in the fridge. It’s a great budget-friendly dinner that is ready in 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 7 ounces Basic Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Scallion sliced
- ¼ cup Black Olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons Tomato diced
- 4 tablespoons Sour Cream
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.
- Add the ground beef, garlic powder, and taco seasoning to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Mix in half of the cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a small casserole dish and pour in the beef mixture.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the egg has set firm.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the scallions, olives and tomato.
- Cut into 4 slices and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 752IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 257mg | Iron: 2mg