KETO CUBAN SLIDERS
These Keto Cuban Sliders are packed with ham, pulled pork, mustard, cheese, and pickles! These are great for game day or anytime you need a tasty low-carb appetizer or fun sandwich!
- 1 batch keto dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb uncured deli ham
- 1/2 lb pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 large dill pickles sliced
- Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions.
- Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, pulled pork, onion, butter, yellow mustard, and pickles. Top with the top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiched are hot.
Keto Cuban Sliders
Amount Per Serving
Calories 431Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8g50%
Vitamin A 352IU7%
Vitamin C 1mg1%