asian chicken wraps with tahini tamari sauce [paleo, keto]
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 chicken breast, cut into long strips
- 1/2 bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into long strips
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil to coconut the chicken in
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- Romaine lettuce leaves for serving with
- Place the oil into the pan and fry the chicken breast strips until they’re cooked.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips as well.
- Make the sauce by mixing the tahini paste and the tamari sauce together in a small bowl or cup.
- Place everything on a large plate and serve with lettuce leaves as wraps so everyone can make their own wraps.