This wok recipe is the perfect base for any Chinese meal.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 1 lb (450 g) ground chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, minced)
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the avocado oil to a hot wok or frying pan.
- Add in the ground chicken, green onions, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry until the meat is cooked.
- Add in the tamari sauce and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g.
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 19 g