Pressure cooker garlic “butter” chicken recipe [aip, paleo, keto, low-carb]
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- 4 chicken breasts, whole or chopped
- ¼ cup turmeric ghee (or use regular ghee with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt (add more to taste)
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and diced
- Add the chicken breasts to the pressure cooker pot.
- Add the ghee, (turmeric), salt, and diced garlic to the pressure cooker pot.
- Set pressure cooker on high pressure for 35 minutes. Follow your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing the pressure.
- Shred the chicken breast in the pot.
- Serve with additional ghee if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 47 g