Keto Egg Salad Recipe
Our Creamy Keto Egg Salad is a classic recipe that we make over and over. It’s an easy, healthy recipe that just about everyone can eat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cooling: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 serves
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Low Carb Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Chives finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch paprika
- Fill a saucepan with hot tap water and place over high heat.
- Gently add the cold eggs.
- When the water just starts to boil, set your timer for 12 minutes.
- Once boiled, place your eggs into cool or iced water to chill. Leave for 10 minutes to cool.
- Peel the cooled eggs and dice before adding to your mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir gently. Taste your mixture and add additional salt and pepper if wanted.
- Serve straight away or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1.8mg