keto chicken hash recipe with coconut dijon sauce
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 4 chicken breasts (800 g), sliced into small slices
- 1 medium onion (110 g), sliced
- 2 carrots (100 g), grated
- 1 leek (90 g), sliced
- 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml), to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut Dijon sauce
- Add the diced chicken breast to the coconut oil and saute until cooked. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add more coconut oil to the saute pan if necessary and cook the vegetables until tender. Add the chicken pieces back in.
- Serve with the coconut Dijon sauce.
Nutritional data is per serving and includes sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 697
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 59 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 32 g