- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3 Tbs ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbs buttery coconut oil
- 2 Tbs unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2.5 – 3 Tbs maple syrup – sugar-free for keto
- 1/2 Tbs Mexican vanilla
- pinch of pink salt
Additional ingredients for cookies:
- 2-4 tsp dry sweetener – monkfruit or coconut sugar
- 2-4 Tbs toppings – dark chocolate chips, seeds, dried fruit, etc
To make the bliss balls:
- Add all ingredients together in a food processor
- Pulse a few times until the nuts are ground and the mixture sticks together. (Leave coarse for a crunchy texture, blend longer for a smoother texture)
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls.
For the cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the dough as directed above, and add 2-4 tsp monkfruit granules, depending on how sweet you want them.
- Use a standard size cookie scoop to form 2″ cookies. Flatten cookies with a spaulta (they will not spread)
- Top with dark chocolate chips or your favorite crunchy/sweet topping, such as pepitas, coconut, dried fruit, or cinnamon “sugar” (using monkfruit or coconut sugar).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until the edges are firm and slightly golden.
Balls and cookies stays fresh at room temp for about 3 days in an airtight container. Refrigerate 1-2 weeks, or freeze tightly wrapped for 2 months.
Vanilla Nut Bliss Balls & Breakfast Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 104Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Sugar Alcohol 0.8g
Net Carbs 1.3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.