Paleo Quail Egg Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 15 quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 15–20 grape tomatoes
- 1 head of butter lettuce, chopped into large pieces
- 1 carrot, grated
- 7 slices of crispy bacon, crumbled
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste
- salt to taste
- Place the quail eggs into boiling water for 3 minutes (use a spoon to put them in to prevent breakage) for soft boiled eggs. Boil for 4-5 minutes for hard boiled quail eggs.
- Place the eggs into running cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and rinse the eggs of any remaining shell.
- Place the tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, and bacon into a large salad bowl and toss with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
- Add the quail eggs to the salad bowl and toss gently.
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl