Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
With just 1g total carb, these keto fat bombs are a satisfying treat to enjoy when you need a little boost of fat during the day. Serve them right from the freezer or refrigerator.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings 18 servings
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit liquid (see note)
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 medium strawberries pureed
- Blend 4-5 strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Blend on high with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fill 18 sections of a small rectangular or square candy mold with the fat bomb batter.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
A powdered sweetener works better than a granular sweetener in the recipe. But monk fruit or stevia liquid extracts are good options too. You can also use vanilla flavored sweetener extract to eliminate the need for vanilla extract. 36 drops of monk fruit sweetener is equivalent to about 2 ml which is about 1/3 teaspoon.To make cleanup easier, all the ingredients can be pureed together in the food processor or blender. However, you’ll get a fluffier mixture beating with an electric mixer.Any shaped mold can be used, but the nutritional data was calculated based on 18 fat bombs. If you don’t have a mold, the batter can be scooped onto a lined baking sheet before freezing.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 206IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg
Net Carbs: 0 g | % Carbs: 0 % | % Protein: 5.3 % | % Fat: 94.7 %