Family-sized omelet! This easy and delicious omelet roll makes a great low carb holiday breakfast. It’s simple enough to whip up on weekday mornings too.
Servings: 1 roll
Calories: 412 kcal
- 1 tbsp butter or avocado oil
- 1 7- oz package al fresco® Country Style chicken breakfast sausage
- 8 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar divided
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter or oil. Once hot, add the sausages and cook until browned. Remove and slice thinly.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 11×17 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving an overhang for easy removal. Grease the parchment.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cream cheese, whipping cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and spread to the edges.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until omelet is just cooked through. Remove and immediately sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with sliced sausage.
- Working from one of the shorter ends, roll omelet up tightly. Use the parchment paper to help lift the omelet to roll it. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and bake another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Slice and serve!
Serves 6. Each serving has 3.52g carbs.
Food energy: 412kcal
Total fat: 30.92g
Calories from fat: 278
Total dietary fiber: 0.07g
Sausage & Cheese Omelet Roll
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 412Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.