A delicious one minute chocolate brownie mug cake that bakes up in your microwave. Enjoy this simple low carb keto brownie recipe for a quick snack.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
Servings 2 servings
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon low carb sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg see note for egg-free
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ tablespoons heavy cream more or less
- Melt coconut oil and sweetener in microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add mixed dry ingredients (cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking powder)
- Stir in heavy cream until thick brownie batter forms.
- Microwave anywhere from 30-90 seconds to texture desired (less for fudgy brownies, longer time for cake-like)
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Brownie can be made in a coffee mug, ramekin, or any similar sized microwavable dish.To make the recipe egg-free, use a fiber syrup in place of the sweetener and omit the egg. Or a psyllium or flax egg can be used with granular sweetener.
Serving: 0.5recipe | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 318IU | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg
Net Carbs: 4 g | % Carbs: 13.7 % | % Protein: 17.1 % | % Fat: 69.2 %