This delicious keto quiche recipe with satisfy your craving for Eggs Benedict. Packed with Canadian bacon and drizzled with an easy blender hollandaise sauce, it makes a great low carb dinner or brunch.
Calories: 361 kcal
- 1 recipe press-in pie crust
- 8 ounces Canadian Bacon chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Follow the instructions for the almond flour press-in pie crust and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a glass or ceramic pie dish. Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and arrange the chopped Canadian Bacon over the bottom of the crust. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over the bacon.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until the quiche is just barely set in the center (it should still jiggle a little). Remove and let cool while preparing the Hollandaise.
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt in the blender jar. Blend on high for 15 seconds.
- Remove the blender lid insert and place a small funnel with a narrow stem into the hole. With the blender running on high, slowly pour in the melted butter until the sauce is creamy and thickened.
- Add the cayenne and blend briefly. Add additional salt to taste. Drizzle over slices of quiche and top with chopped parsley.
Eggs Benedict Quiche
Amount Per Serving
Calories 361Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.